BULLETIN BOARD ▪︎ CALENDAR ▪︎ DEADLINES ▪︎ QUICK LINKS
CLICK LINKS for MORE info…
If you are not already on our eNews list, please sign up using the “Email News” LINK, below.
∙Timeline 2021 GRANTS & AWARDS
- FOUNDERS GRANT: Awarded to REIMAGINE- New Plays in TYA
- HARRIS GRANTS & FELLOWSHIPS: Aurand Harris Special Initiative Theatre Grants 2022. Online Submission-Deadline: March 6, 2022
- COREY MEDALLION AWARD: 2021 Awarded to DREAMS OF HOPE, KHALIA DAVIS, DOLORES CHÁVEZ, JONATHAN SCHMIT CHAPMAN
- ROBERTSON Teacher’s AWARD: To be Awarded in 2022. Nomination info due December 15, 2021 for the 2022 Award
∙Timeline 2021 REIMAGINE - New Plays in TYA ABOUT
- June, 2021 – Partner Theatres chosen
- December 31, 2021 – Deadline for completion of funded development activities
Recognizes EXCELLENCE in the important work of public high school theatre/drama teachers throughout the United States of America
Biennial - deadline
APPLICATION STEP ONE – Nomination.
2022 Nomination UPDATE INFORMATION: All nominations must be submitted via e-mail and received no later than December 15, 2021 for the 2022 Award.
2022 Application Submission DEADLINE: To be eligible for consideration, completed applications must be received by 12 PM PST/3 PM EST on Sunday, March 6, 2022 via online application form.
📌 “IN MEMORY OF” or “IN HONOR OF” DONATIONS:
A GIFT to support the work of CTFA, in the special person’s name.
End of Year Donations must be postmarked or received (if charged) by the end of the calendar year, December 31st, to be accounted in that tax year.
Engage □ Explore □ Empower