GIVING to Support CTFA - Become a Donor
Engage □ Explore □ Empower
The Childrens Theatre Foundation of America believes that our future success, resiliency, and sustainability relies on placing equity at the center of every aspect of what we do. We define equity as a collaborative, continual process to ensure fair access to all.
Please join with us as Annual Donor-Friends and Underwriters of the work of CTFA to help support the everyday hopes and big dreams of our theatre educators and artists--and the audiences they serve.
CTFA also partners with other arts, educational, community, and philanthropic organizations to magnify the potential transformative impact upon our children and communities.
The Childrens Theatre Foundation (EIN 84-6036093) is listed by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) Public Charity and gifts are tax deductible.
Office of the Treasurer of CTFA: Moses Goldberg, 4211A Trillium Lane, Greensboro, NC 27410
The Childrens Theatre Foundation is guided by a working board of trustees, professionals in the field of theatre and education, who donate their time and expertise to raise philanthropic funds to support excellence in theatre arts.
September 17, 1957 in a letter from Sara Spencer to Campton Bell*, each became CTFA Founders. *(Qtd. in Roger L. Bedard and C. John Tolch, eds., Spotlight on the Child)
- Memorial and Honoring Gifts may be contributed through the Founders Fund, Corey Medallion Patrons, Teacher/Mentor Honor Roll, or other special initiatives. In Honor of teachers, professors, directors, mentors, graduates, parents, sponsors… In Memory of someone who has recently passed, or to remember someone who has been significant in your life.
- ANNUAL GIVING-FRIENDS of CTFA, is a yearly commitment to the ongoing work of CTFA through the Founders Fund. Annual Giving and End of Year Giving commitments are significant for our planning.
- ANNUAL GIFTS-AUTHOR’S Legacy, royalties for literary properties become a living endowment through the Founders Fund.
- PATRON GIFTS or SPONSORSHIPS for the Corey Medallion Award, help underwrite the annual event honoring Medallion Award recipients for their significant achievements celebrating Artistry, Integrity, Innovation and Equity in Theatre for Youth.
- PATRON GIFTS or SPONSORSHIPS for the Reba R. Robertson Award, allow CTFA to give broader recognition to drama teachers through the We ♥️ Drama Teachers campaign and Teacher-Mentor Honor Roll.
- MATCHING GIFTS: Purchaser Selected Charity-Donation: Amazon SMILE and Benevity and employer’s designated giving.
Contribute through our General-Founders Fund, Author's Legacy gifts, or make a significant gift to establish a new endowment.
CORPORATE GIFTS & SPONSORSHIP - Make a Difference for Children and Families
Partner your organization’s vision and objectives with Childrens Theatre Foundation and discover how live theatre and dramatic experience can help our children and families to Engage, Explore, and Empower their possibilities.
Sponsorship Opportunities: Help underwrite CTFA’s public events that celebrate leadership and exceptional talents and teaching.
LET'S TALK-We would be pleased to talk with you about the options.
Just send a email message through firstname.lastname@example.org
and a Board Trustee will reply. (Please include a phone number, if you wish for us to reply by telephone.)
If you prefer to send a letter request, please use the Treasurer’s address, below.
To facilitate distribution of a bequest in your will, you may wish to include this Contact Information: 2019—2021 Office of the Treasurer of CTFA: Moses Goldberg, 4211A Trillium Lane, Greensboro, NC 27410. Future Years: www.childrenstheatrefoundation.org GIVING section will have contact and address updates for the CTFA Treasurer/Board Trustee. The Childrens Theatre Foundation (EIN 84-6036093) is listed by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) Public Charity and gifts are tax deductible.