Giving to Support CTFA - Become a Donor
The Children's Theatre Foundation of America is a 501( c ) (3) Public Charity receiving tax deductible donations. Office of the Treasurer of CTFA: Moses Goldberg, 4211A Trillium Lane, Greensboro, NC 27410
“I’ve got an idea by the tail, but it falls in your department. What's to prevent you setting up a Childrens Theatre Foundation, to which we can all make deductible contributions each year; to which some of us might even leave bequests?”
September 17, 1957 in a letter from Sara Spencer to Campton Bell*, each became CTFA Founders. *(Qtd. in Roger L. Bedard and C. John Tolch, eds., Spotlight on the Child)
End of Year Donations
must be postmarked or received (if charged) by the end of the calendar year, December 31st, to be accounted in that tax year.
Giving is more fun when you can witness the impact your contribution can make.
- Founder's Fund, CTFA's General Fund, is the workhorse of the Foundation funding projects with impact and big dreams. Your gift will help underwrite Founders Fund Projects.
- Founder’s Fund: FRIENDS of CTFA-Annual Giving is a commitment to the ongoing work of CTFA through the Founders Fund.
- LIST of FOUNDERS FUND - DONORS
- Founder’s Fund: Art of the Matter, a special Founders Fund initiative funding for a “big dream” project was granted in 2013.
- LIST of ART OF THE MATTER - DONORS
- Authors Legacy, royalties for literary properties become a living endowment.
- LIST of AUTHORS LEGACY - DONORS
- Memorial and Honoring Gifts may be contributed through the Founders Fund, Medallion Patrons, Teacher/Mentor Honor Roll, or other special initiatives.
- In Honor of teachers, directors, mentors, graduates, parents, sponsors. In Memory of someone who has recently passed, or to remember someone who has been significant in your life, in the past.
- LIST of In Memory & Honor Gifts
- LIST of In Memory & Honor Gifts-Teacher/Mentor Honor Roll
- Corey Medallion Patron Gifts, help underwrite the annual event honoring Medallion Award recipients for their significant achievements for the enrichment of children in the United States and Canada through nurturing artistic work in theatre and the arts.
- LIST of MEDALLION PATRONS
HERITAGE GIFTS - Legacy Giving to Make a Difference Tomorrow
Legacy giving through your will and through estate planning allows for your contributions to continue having an impact on the art of theatre and the lives of children and youth. Please consider adding a bequest to your will, benefiting the future funding of CTFA grants.
Contribute through our Founders Fund, Authors Legacy gifts, or make a significant gift to establish a new endowment.
LET'S TALK-We would be pleased to talk with you about the options. Just send a message through ASK CTFA GIVING and a Board Trustee will reply. (Please include a phone number, if you wish for us to reply by telephone.)
To facilitate distribution of a bequest in your will, you may wish to include this Contact Information:
2018—2019 Office of the Treasurer of CTFA:
Moses Goldberg, 4211A Trillium Lane, Greensboro, NC 27410.
Future Years: www.childrenstheatrefoundation.org GIVING section will have contact and address updates for the CTFA Treasurer/Board Trustee.
The Childrens Theatre Foundation is listed by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) Public Charity and gifts are tax deductible.