BULLETIN BOARD ▪︎ CALENDAR ▪︎ DEADLINES ▪︎ QUICK LINKS
CLICK LINKS for MORE info…
If you are not already on our eNews list, please sign up using the “Email News” LINK, below.
∙Timeline 2022 GRANTS & AWARDS
- FOUNDERS GRANT: 2022 Awarded to REIMAGINE- New Plays in TYA
- HARRIS GRANTS & FELLOWSHIPS: Aurand Harris Special Initiative Theatre Grants 2022: CLOSED.
- AURAND HARRIS Submission Deadline 2023: TBA
- COREY MEDALLION AWARD: 2022 NEW Information Submit MEDALLION NOMINATIONS 2022 are now completed. Award will be presented late Summer of 2022.
- ROBERTSON Teacher’s AWARD:
- CTFA’s 2022 Reba R. Robertson Award presentation, July 29, 2022, Rhode Island Convention Center, held in conjunction with the American Alliance for Theatre and Education’s national 35th Annual Conference Arriba el Telón (Raise the Curtain) in Providence, RI conference.
❤️Margo Hickman, theatre director at Jack Yates High School in The Houston Independent School District, is the 2022 recipient of the Childrens Theatre Foundation of America's Reba R. Robertson Award for an outstanding public high school drama teacher. ❤️
Presentation info in Timeline.
📌 “IN MEMORY OF” or “IN HONOR OF” DONATIONS:
A GIFT to support the work of CTFA, in the special person’s name.
End of Year Donations must be postmarked or received (if charged) by the end of the calendar year, December 31st, to be accounted in that tax year.
Engage □ Explore □ Empower